History of Churu Rajasthan

By  |  0 Comments

History of Churu Rajasthan

History of churu

History of churu

Churu arranged close to the Thar leave, Churu is a locale in Rajasthan with a semi-bone-dry atmosphere. The region is otherwise called ‘The Gateway to Thar’. Churu City is the locale central station. It was established in 1620 AD by the Nirban family of Rajputs.Churu was established in 1620 by Jat chieftain Churu. Afterward, it went under control of Rajputs leaders of Rathore group. Rao Maldeo killed Nana Choudhary and changed the name of the domain from Kalera Bas to Churu.Amid war amongst Bikaner and Churu, the territory went under the predominance of Bikaner. It is said that amid the war between both the districts every one of the weapons made by copper and metal got completed, the Churu Thakur asked for every one of the ladies populace of his town to give their silver adornments so that the shells made by silver can be used for guns.Prior to India’s autonomy in 1947, it was a piece of Bikaner State. The region appeared in 1948 involving three tehsils Churu, Rajgarh, and Taranagar when the organization of Bikaner State was revamped.There is a fort in Churu city of historic importance and it is believed that it was built approximately 400 years ago. There are beautiful temples of Salasar Balaji and Babosa Maharaj which are of great religious importance.Churu was a part of Bikaner district before the Independence of India. In 1948, it was separated from Bikaner when it was reconstituted.

Summary
History of Churu
Article Name
History of Churu
Description
Churu is known as the gateway to the Thar Desert of Rajasthan. It is the administrative headquarters of Churu District.Water is available at the depth of 30 to 48 meters.Churu town in Rajasthan was founded by Kaler Jats and it was earlier known as Kalera Bas
Author
Publisher Name
vikidhaka
Publisher Logo